- You are advised to read this Agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use this service.
- If you accept this agreement, it will be a legally binding agreement between you and K.J. Somaiya Hospital & Research Centre (herein after referred to as "K.J. Somaiya Hospital").
K. J. Somaiya Hospital & Research Center is dedicated to protecting the privacy of website users. As a user of our website, you will have access to comprehensive information that will help you to understand certain health conditions, find accurate, in-depth details about local services and providers, and take charge of your personal health.
K. J. Somaiya Hospital & Research Center may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Browsing the Website and reviewing the content that does not require registration generally, does not reveal personally identifiable information about you. However, we do collect some information from you during the course of your visit to the Website, and use of some features may require you to register, including submission of limited personal data such as a user ID and your name, business information and email address. This section provides information about how we obtain information as well as how we secure and use it.
We will NEVER misuse your personal information!! Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in edubination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. This includes, your name, address, age, sex, date of birth, phone number, etc.
- "User" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the services offered by K.J. Somaiya Hospital on this website.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement.
- You shall not use this site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Term of Agreement/Service
- This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using the services provided by K.J. Somaiya Hospital.
- K.J. Somaiya Hospital provides the online payment service for bills/deposits wherein you can pay for hospital services.
- Either you or K.J Somaiya Hospital may terminate the service at any time, with or without cause.
No Sharing of Information
- We will never give out your email address or any other details: We do not include you in any mailing lists without your explicit consent. You will not receive a spam mail because of us.
- We will not sell your information to any third parties.
- We will maintain security of our systems and information: Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our health care services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new health care services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Applicable Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India.
- You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the www. kjsomaiya hospital.edu sites and services offered by www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org.
- www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org sites and services offered by www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
K. J. Somaiya Hospital & Research Center does not share, sell or lease personal information about you to any third parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you only if (i) we have obtained your consent, (ii) are otherwise compelled by law and/or the public authorities to disclose and/or transfer such data, (iii) such transfer is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property including any intellectual property (iv) urgent circumstances warrant such transfer to protect the personal safety of group of persons or the public.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.kjsomaiyhospital.edu its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
- This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- User agrees and acknowledges that user shall be solely responsible for user’s conduct and that www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian Cyber Laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India of any statutory, legislative or regulatory authority in this regards from time to time.
- In no event shall www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org services.
- In case of interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement, even if the clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.