The comfort of our patients’ visitors can be vital to their wellbeing and we leave no stone unturned to ensure that they are at ease.
+91 22 6112 4800 / 5095 4700
The Visiting Hours are
- General Hospital : Mon to Fri & Sun - 5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m & Sat - 4:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m
- Super Speciality Hospital : 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m & 4: 00 p.m to 6:00 p.m
- ICU : 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m & 5: 00 p.m to 6:00 p.m
- One attendant pass is issued for every patient at the time of admission. In addition to the attendant pass one visitor pass can be obtained for every patient.(A deposit amount will be charged for the passes)
- The attendant is required to be with the patient throughout the hospital stay but visitors will be permitted only during visiting hours.
- Not more than two persons (including attendant and visitors) are permitted to be with the patient at any point of time.
- The passes may be verified by the security during entry to the IPD section of the hospital.
- The visitor and the attendant passes are to be returned at the time of discharge.
- For better care and recovery of critically ill patients attendants and visitors are not allowed to enter the various ICUs unless permitted by the ICU staff.
Vestitllurn ror liero ir leo loortis vLllUutte vite LFt rngrLF. MLFuris ultricies conSle erLFt icl ILForeet. MLFuris herdrerit rnttiJ rnlesld. Mori se urr eu diln tristiclue vrius. Dorec rhorcuJ Jern el feliJ ullrncorUer scelerisque
VIEW HOTEL RATES
as on 31st March, 2017
Guidelines for Visitors
THINGS TO DO
THINGS TO DO
- Turn off your cell phone, during your visit.
- Request the patient's prior permission to visit, before you arrive at the hospital.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and sanitize them before you touch the patient or give the patient anything that you've been handling.
- Leave the room immediately if the doctor arrives to examine the patient.
- Ensure harmonious and peaceful relationship with hospital staff and co-patients.
- Take care of your personal belongings and valuables
- Contact appropriate administrative authority for grievance redressal.
THINGS TO AVOID
THINGS TO AVOID
- Staying with the patient for a long duration.
- Bringing in outside cooked food or fruits inside the hospital premises. The hospital serves healthy vegetarian meals, as per the patient’s need.
- Entering the hospital premises, if you have any symptoms that could be deemed as contagious.
- Tipping the hospital service staff in cash or kind.
- Photographing or video shooting of any kind, within the hospital premises.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption and carrying non-vegetarian food within the hospital premises.
- Carrying flowers or bouquets or other presents for the patient.
- Any such act that may cause inconvenience and discomfort or endanger safety of hospital staff, fellow patients, and visitors like littering, playing loud music, talking loudly and carrying weapons in the hospital premises.
- Bringing children to the hospital as visitors.