1st March 2021
Having been selected as one of the first three private hospitals in Mumbai for administering the vaccine in the current phase, KJ Somaiya Hospital & Research Center is all set to take the fight against COVID-19 to the next level.
In this phase, citizens above the age of 60 and people between 45-60 with specified co-morbidities as per the Annexure issued by the Government below are eligible to register. Registrations on the Co-Win app have opened since 9AM today.
How to register for Covid-19 vaccine
• Use Co-Win app, Aarogya Setu app or log on to cowin.gov.in
• Enter your mobile number
• Get an OTP to create your account
• Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document
• If you are 45+, upload the doctor’s certificate as comorbidity proof
• Choose centre, date
• Up to 4 appointments can be made by one mobile number
Senior citizens who are not tech-savvy can go to common service centres and get themselves registered. For any queries, you can call on our helpline number 9324960616 or go through following link https://www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org/en/pvg/faqs
Somaiya Ayurvihar Complex,
Eastern Express Highway,
Sion(E), Mumbai - 400 022
View On Maps